The QuBe Call Recording module sets ability to override any call recording settings in the call flow.
This module can be used to specify certain call flows and whether to set override to call recording.
You can add this module to any part of the call flow - if you add this module to the beginning part of
the call flow you will get more of the active call recorded, but if you add this module towards the end
of the call flow you can specify which part of the call flow to be recorded.
- Click the Create Call Recording button
- Name the recording to identify the file
- Call Recording
- Set Call Recording Strategy by selecting one of the following options:
- "Force" and "Never" override at a higher priority than "Yes" or "No"
- "Yes" and "No" have equal weight
- "Force" and "Never" override all settings in other modules
- "Force" and "Never" have equal weight
- "Force" and "Never" will override "Yes" or "No," and "Yes" and "No" will never override a "Force" or "Never"
- "Don't Care" will not change any settings in other modules
- Choose the destination the call will go to after it passes the Call Recording module
- Click the Submit button to save configuration